Buy a Whole Lamb and stock your freezer while saving some money!
Here's how it works:
- Reserve your whole Lamb by making a deposit - you'll receive an invoice later for the final bill when your meat is ready.
- You fill the cut sheet (with help from Amie if needed) and get the cuts you want.
- Free delivery within our delivery area or near one of our delivery areas.
- If you need your order shipped we do need to charge for shipping (cost will depend on the number of boxes required and where it is shipping to).
- Final cost will be calculated by the hanging weight of your Lamb. Hanging weight is what is left of the carcass after it has been skinned and eviscerated.
- Cost is $6.00 per pound by hanging weight, plus the processing fee. Processing fee varies between the two processors that we use and ranges from $100 - $112.
- We can make smaller quantities of custom sausage for you here for an additional fee.
- Processing appointments are limited and the dates are not negotiable - it continues to be challenging to schedule appointments.
- Lamb is generally ready within a week of processing.
- Email Amie email@example.com to discuss your options!