Cow-munity Cow-ordination - Save by Sharing a Whole Beef with Family & Friends
I have a plan... technology is not my friend, so it's kind of an experiment. But I am inviting you to take part in it!
The plan is to set up Cow-munity Cow-ordinators.
The Cow-munity Cow-ordinators coordinate with friends, family, and colleagues to buy a whole cow and get the best price - the price of a whole cow for everyone who buys in, even if they buy only 1/8th of the cow.
It works like this:
- I will set up a private page for a whole cow for each person interested in Cow-ordinating for their Cow-munity - just inform me of your interest through an email or text message and I will set it up.
- I send the Cow-ordinator a link to their own private page.
- The Cow-ordinator shares the link with anyone and everyone that they know who is interested (or might be interested) in bulk beef.
- Eight 1/8th beeves will be available on your private page - though it is possible to add more 1/8ths to your cow (though the final weights on additional 1/8ths may vary slightly as they would come from another animal).
- Anyone who buys Bulk Beef on your private page will be able to buy as many 1/8ths as they want for the same price as a whole cow! Just put as many 1/8ths as you want into the cart and pay the deposit.
- The only catch is that you have to get the Whole Beef sold!! You have time though - until June 30!
- As a bonus - the Cow-munity Cow-ordinator has first dibs on all organs and bones associated with the whole beef and I'll throw in 10 packs of our Scratch Made Sausages too!
- I will keep the Cow-ordinator up-to-date on the number of 1/8 beeves sold on their private page.
The experimental part is that I have not done this with the website before. I have created a test page, and I believe that it will work as I expect..... If it does not, then it will simply be a bit more labor on my part to be certain that everyone in your Cow-munity gets the deal that they expect. It may also be that a special coupon might work, but we'll try this first!!
Just email, text or call me if you'd like to be a Cow-ordinator and I'll get you set up.
I'm happy to answer any questions that you've got!